How much does it cost to replace a cracked iPad screen?

adamhansen

It’s inevitable. You buy an item, you’re bound to drop it at least once in your life. Whether we speak about clothes, bowls or iPhones, we keep on dropping items unintentionally and while some don’t suffer from any damage, there are many others that break. So when you find yourself looking at iPad repairs on Google, it’s nothing out of the ordinary.

Depending on how badly you’ve managed to damage your device and the model you own, the cost of your iPad’s repair will differ. For your reference, I’ve listed down some of the more common costs of iPad repairs down below:

• Free repair/replacement - Although you might have thought that your warranty card will practically never come to use, you couldn’t be more grateful for it after you damage your iPad’s screen. If your iPad is still warrantied, you can get it repaired or replaced for FREE.

• iPad screen replacement for iPad 2,3,4 and iPad mini 1,2,3 - If you’ve damaged your screen to the extent that you need to get it replaced, you can choose to get your iPad’s screen replaced at a price point of $100

• iPad screen repair of the display for iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2 and iPad pro - The repairs of these iPad screens can go as high as $269. Depending on how bad the screen is, the price can increase.

• The screen for iPad Air and iPad (5th Gen) can be repaired at the price point of $129

• Conclusively, the repair for the iPad (6th Gen) can cost up to $149 and the iPad (7th Gen) can go up to $179

Although you might find DIY solutions for your iPad’s repair online, I recommend going to a store you can trust for a proper repair of your product. Moreover, I would also suggest doing a proper cost-analysis to check whether a repair of your iPad is worth it - if the cost of repair is impeccably high, go for a replacement.

For the best quality repair services in Dunedin, you can reach out to the Phone Surgeons for more information on how they can help you get your iPad screen repaired. After all, there could never be anything better than a professional at work!